Residential Boiler Sales and Installation
- Save $500 on a new boiler installation.
- Up to $500 Rebates from CenterPoint Energy.
- Up to $400 Rebates from Xcel Energy.
Thousands of homes in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area rely on hot-water heating systems to keep their homes comfortable in Minnesota winter weather. Boilers provide hot water to supply radiant heat in older homes. Many newer homes, too, use hot water heating, with in-floor radiant plumbing or baseboard heater units in rooms.
Most local Minnesota HVAC contractors do not sell, install, or repair these heating systems. They concentrate on the more common central heating and air conditioning products. As the leading full-service home heating and cooling company in the Twin Cities, we provide complete residential heating services. We know that your home’s comfort is crucial. One call to us is all you need.
- Get Complete Home Boiler Sales, Installation and Maintenance – If you rely on hot water heating, count on our expertise and experience. We supply and install Slant Fin and Burnham hydronic systems to suit any home. Our pricing is affordable, and we respond quickly with certified installation and repair technicians. There’s no need to call multiple heating companies. We do it all, throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area.
- Count on Our Hot Water Heating Repair Service – Boiler-based heating systems are reliable and trouble-free, by design. Like any mechanical system, though, they need regular maintenance and can require repairs at times. Our experienced, certified HVAC technicians are on call for a fast response to any problem. Affordable annual inspections and tune-ups ensure reliable service. Call us for a fast response and affordable rates.
- What Is the Cost of a New Boiler? – When you need a new or replacement boiler, you worry about cost. If you need repairs, you demand affordable, efficient service. We have you covered for both. Don’t pay too much for new installation or for needed repairs. Count on us for highly-competitive pricing and efficient repair services that save you money.
- Get Cool Comfort with Ductless AC – Since homes that use hot-water heating don’t have air duct systems, installing a central air conditioner is very costly. Most such homes rely on noisy, inefficient window AC units. Now, there’s a better option. Affordable ductless mini-split air conditioning systems can cool every room in your house and give you unmatched control over comfort.
- Get a Free Consultation and Price Quote – Thinking about a new boiler? Want better cooling? We can help. Call us for a free, no-obligation consultation with our HVAC experts. We’ll come to your home, at your convenience, and work with you to find all solutions that match your home’s needs and your budget. No high-pressure sales! We’ll give you our lowest possible price quotes and leave the decision up to you.
Choose a Top-Rated Twin Cities HVAC Company
Don’t call multiple local heating and air conditioning company to find a home boiler contractor. We’re your one-stop source for complete system sales, installation and repair services. Since 1991, we’ve been meeting the needs of homeowners throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul area in every community in Ramsey, Hennepin, Dakota, Anoka, Washington, Scott and Carver Counties. Our more than 40,000 satisfied customers attest to our outstanding reputation for quality, customer service, and competitive pricing. We provide complete service to every home, including those that rely on hot water boiler heating. Call us today! We’ll respond with professionalism, experience, the very best products, and affordable pricing.