How Much Does a Boiler Cost?
As the heart of your home’s heating system, your boiler is the costliest component. Prices are not widely advertised. Most homeowners don’t know how much they cost. It’s impossible to quote a price without evaluating each unique home. Unfortunately, some heating and AC companies in Minneapolis St. Paul take advantage of customers’ lack of knowledge to sell the boiler model that delivers the highest profit.
That’s not how we do business. As the most trusted home HVAC company in the Twin Cities, we present every customer with a range of choices. We quote total prices, including installation and accessories. Then, we let the customer decide. We believe that is the only fair and ethical way to operate. Several factors influence new and replacement boiler costs.
- What Boiler Capacity Do You Need? – The size or your home, its insulation and overall design determine the heating capacity. A boiler of the right size will do the best job, operate efficiently, and provide the best value over time.
- What Efficiency Rating Is Best for You? – Standard efficiency boilers, with AFUE ratings in the 80% range, are less expensive than high-efficiency, 90+% AFUE models. High-efficiency models cost less to operate. We’ll show you how those costs compare.
- Which Brand Is Your Best Choice? – Most of our customers choose either Slant Fin or Burnham. We also supply and install other brands. Prices vary by brand, but the differences aren’t large. Warranty protection and features vary, however.
- Which Model Should You Choose? – Each manufacturer offers several model lines. They differ in features, control systems, sizes, and configurations. We’ll explain the pros and cons of all models.
- How Much Does Installation Cost? – Installation costs for home boilers are based on the labor cost. Plumbing and venting materials are also part of the installation cost. High-efficiency models may require additional labor and parts.
- Will I Get Price Quotes for Multiple Options? – We always present price quotes for more than one model, including installation costs. We explain the differences, benefits, and limitations of each option. We leave the final choice up to the customer.
- Why Should Cost Estimates be All-Inclusive? – Experienced heating contractors can accurately estimate installation costs. The price quote you receive should include all costs and should be the total price you’ll pay. Ask your contractor whether any other costs will be added.
Get a Free Boiler Price Quote
Any reputable heating and air conditioning contractor in the Twin Cities metro area should be happy to come to your home, evaluate your requirements and offer a range of accurate price quotes for fully installed boiler systems that are ideal for your home. Those services should cost you nothing. When you contact us, that’s exactly what you get. Our A+ reputation is based on outstanding customer service, excellent equipment, expert installation, and professional, ethical business practices. Our price quotes are highly competitive in the Minneapolis St. Paul urban and suburban area. Wherever your home is in Hennepin, Ramsey, Anoka, Dakota, Washington, Scott and Carver counties, we’ll respond immediately to your consultation request. In our 25+ years of service, we’ve helped over 35,000 customers enjoy outstanding home comfort throughout the region.