Get Same-Day Boiler Repair
In Minnesota, home heating failures demand a fast response. When your boiler is on the fritz, call us right away. We’ll dispatch a trained, certified technician to diagnose the trouble and make quick repairs. We understand that a loss of heat affects your family’s safety. Our goal is to restore proper heating at an affordable price. In most cases, we’ll have your heat restored the same day.
Even if your boiler needs replacing, we can usually supply and install a new system within 48 hours in the Minneapolis St. Paul area.
- Insist on Expert Diagnosis and Repair Services – Modern gas-fired residential boilers are very reliable. Still, problems can occur. It takes years of training and experience, along with diagnostic equipment, to locate the problem. When you call us, our certified professional technician will identify the problem and give you an estimate on repair costs. With your approval, he’ll make the repair quickly.
- Get Fast Professional Repairs for All Boiler Brands – If problems develop during the heating season, call us immediately. The sooner you call, the sooner our technician can solve your problem. We repair all boiler brands popular in Minnesota, including Slant Fin, Buderis, Burnham, Weil-McLain, Rinnai, Carrier and Lennox. Most needed parts are immediately available.
- Need Emergency Repairs? We’re There for You – Every heating failure is an emergency. In the evening, weekends, and holidays, we respond quickly to your call. Our technicians are on call around the clock. Don’t risk your family’s comfort and safety. Call us as soon as you detect a boiler heating problem.
- We Provide Fast Replacement Installation – Serious boiler failures or unavailable parts for old may require replacement. As the leading Twin Cities residential boiler contractor, we can replace most home units within 48 hours. A Slant Fin or Burnham model that’s right for your home is immediately available. With our volume discount, we offer you affordable prices. We’ll install it and remove your failed boiler right away to restore your heat.
- Protect Your Family with a Boiler Inspection and Tune-up – Neglect is a common cause of boiler problems. Before each heating season, we recommend an inspection and tune-up by a certified, licensed boiler technician. Call for an inspection in a home you’re considering buying, too. For just $189, we’ll do the following:
- Clean the gas burners
- Test start-up and operation sequencing
- Check vents and CO levels
- Check the pump and water circulation
- Check and adjust water levels
- Inspect for leaks
- Explain any problems we find
Trust the Twin Cities Premier Boiler Repair Service
In every community in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, including Ramsey, Hennepin, Dakota, Anoka, Washington, Scott and Carver counties, we are a top-rated boiler and hydronic heating contractor. One call to us brings an expert, certified boiler technician to your home. We diagnose and repair all problems on every major brand, quickly and affordably. Our 35,000+ satisfied customers have been trusting us with their home comfort for over 25 years. There’s no need to make call after call to find a boiler repair service. One call to us gets the job done right, and right now!