Slant Fin Boiler Sales and Installation
Among the most popular brands of home heating hydronic boilers in the Twin Cities are affordable, efficient Slant Fin models. Since 1949, Slant Fin has pioneered the design and manufacture of residential hot water heating systems.
They offer standard or high-efficiency models in capacities and designs that are ideal for any Twin Cities home. As the premier home boiler contractor, we’re proud to offer these units for new or replacement installations.
- Affordable Standard Efficiency Slant Fin Boilers – Ideal for replacement installation in existing homes, these models save on energy bills, compared with older units. Capacity ranges can match most homes in Minneapolis St. Paul. They’re ideal for radiator, baseboard, and in-floor hydronic systems. All are compatible with existing venting systems and plumbing and install quickly. Let us give you a complete price quote on these 80+% AFUE models:
- Sentry – Affordable, economically priced, and compatible with standard vents and plumbing. Capacities from 34-150 MBTU/hr. 25-year limited warranty.
- Sentinel – 70-210 MBTU/hr. capacities for larger homes. Ideal for replacement use, and compatible with simple venting systems. 25-year limited warranty.
- Victory VSPH – Sealed combustion and direct venting through walls. Cast iron heat exchanger and 60-180 MBTU/hr. capacities. 25-year limited warranty.
- VHG – Very affordable replacement units. Power venting. Designed for fast installation and low total cost. 30-180 MBTU/hr. capacities. 5-year limited warranty.
- Galaxy GG –250-399 MBTU/hr. capacities for larger homes. Direct venting and atmospheric combustion. 25-year limited warranty.
- High-Efficiency Slant Fin Models for Major Energy Savings – Offering AFUE efficiency ratings up to 95%, these attractive models make a great upgrade for Minnesota homes. You get better comfort and more energy bill savings. Advanced features, great looks, and quiet operation make them popular choices for hydronic heating, baseboard units and hot water radiators. Modulating burners ensure even heating. Digital control systems, too, in these models:
- CHS Series – Capacities from 85-399 MBTU/hr. Up to 95% AFUE with modulating gas burners and digital controls. Flexible venting and combustion air options. Stainless steel heat exchanger with 5 to 15-year limited warranty.
- VSL Models – Sleek cabinets and 30-160 MBTU capacities for small to mid-sized homes. Flexible venting options. Up to 92% AFUE. Stainless steel heat exchanger and 5 to 15-year limited warranty.
- VSL II Series – Up to 92% AFUE efficiency with 90-250 MBTU/hr. capacities. Separate, two-pipe venting, sealed combustion, and modulating burner. Energy Star rated. 5 to 15-year warranty.
Twin Cities Slant Fin Boiler Dealer
Homeowners throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area can choose from many hot water boiler brands, including Slant Fin, Burnham, Buderis, Carrier, Lennox, Rennai and Weil-McClain. As a full-service HVAC company, we can supply and install any brands our customers prefer. We often recommend Slant Fin models for immediate availability, great performance and reliability. In a free consultation and price quote, we’ll help you compare brands, models and total cost. The final choice is yours. Count on us for accurate, objective information and get our lowest possible installed price for an ideal system for your unique home. Call today to schedule an appointment.